The abstract “How The ArtAssist Pneumatic Compression Device Can Heal Ulcers From Critical Limb Ischemia And Relieve Rest Pain Noninvasively” presented by Prof. Andrew Nicolaides, MS, FRCS at VEITHsymposium 2012 is now available for download from the VEITHsymposium website. We have also included it on our References/Clinical Studies page.
- Andrew Nicolaides scheduled to talk about the ArtAssist® Device at…
- Compressing Ischemic Limbs and Why It’s Beneficial
- “Rapid” compression technique to treat PAD
- Research at the Imperial College of London suggests IPC therapy…
- All stents fail. So what happens next?
- ACI Medical to Exhibit at VEITHsymposium ™ in November 2013