The abstract “How The ArtAssist Pneumatic Compression Device Can Heal Ulcers From Critical Limb Ischemia And Relieve Rest Pain Noninvasively” presented by Prof. Andrew Nicolaides, MS, FRCS at VEITHsymposium 2012 is now available for download from the VEITHsymposium website. We have also included it on our References/Clinical Studies page.
- ACI Medical to Exhibit at VEITHsymposium ™ in November 2013
- All stents fail. So what happens next?
- Research at the Imperial College of London suggests IPC therapy…
- “Rapid” compression technique to treat PAD
- Compressing Ischemic Limbs and Why It’s Beneficial
- Andrew Nicolaides scheduled to talk about the ArtAssist® Device at…