The abstract “How The ArtAssist Pneumatic Compression Device Can Heal Ulcers From Critical Limb Ischemia And Relieve Rest Pain Noninvasively” presented by Prof. Andrew Nicolaides, MS, FRCS at VEITHsymposium 2012 is now available for download from the VEITHsymposium website. We have also included it on our References/Clinical Studies page.
Clinical studies demonstrate that the ArtAssist® device…
- Triples blood flow during use
- Dramatically increases pain-free walking distance
- Heals arterial & diabetic ulcers
- Saves limbs from amputation
- Opens collateral arteries in a process called arteriogenesis
The Latest Advancement in Recovery for Athletes
The FlowDyn has been developed for any athlete looking to gain a competitive edge by training harder and more frequently. The FlowDyn accelerates an athlete’s recovery process using rapid mechanical pulses to improve local circulation, allowing them to get back to intense training or competition in a shorter amount of time.
Learn more, view the FlowDyn Brochure